2020 Election Fraud Lawsuit

If you didn’t see it already…this happened:
https://patriotpartyinetl.com/t/election-fraud-2020/407
3dae5286360ce25fa0661094dc4b631cbce59b2a_2_922x7502

Just so we know, AG Barr is looking into this.

https://www.joecheated.com/?fbclid=IwAR1zt5JsruuHkcifsMBKSsXhPNl4XCB9bYl8OoXV_ie8oKWNGb8YGebqxnk

In PA:

And in Detroit:

124871525_1068138370275296_1788820467036463267_n

FCC Steps in

Republicans Begin Filing FCC Complaints About Networks Who Falsely Claim Joe Biden is the ‘President-Elect’ You’ll be noticing some swing states are now marked “grey”.

Republican activists and concerned citizens have started filing Federal Communications Commission complaints against networks that are falsely referring to Joe Biden as the “president-elect.”

The FCC prohibits broadcasters from intentionally distorting the news.

As Maria Viti, one of the members of the “Riot Coverage Crew” leading the effort, tweeted, “the media can make projections for each state but have no legal authority to call a state until the state election results are certified.”

Currently, multiple states are still being contested.

There has been a widespread effort by the media, including Fox News, to cover up widespread claims of voter fraud benefitting Biden.

I told my family member who is a democrat, who said they were feeling relaxed now that they ‘knew’ Joe won, that this is not over yet and it could be weeks or even a month or so before we really know who won the election. Seems like some people are a little too sure of theirselves or what the media tells them; not sure, maybe it is just gullibility or wanting to believe that things will go their way.

Anyways, I am not excited for either a Biden or Trump win, I am looking forward personally to us abolishing the two party system and work more towards a fair system of representation which elects members from of each of the numbers of various parties in a way which is proportionate to their percentage of support from the electorate. But I am the guy who works on a new system of government nearly every day, and I am getting sidetracked from the real conversation here.

Lets just hope that the criminals in this election are put an end to, for justice. You do still have capital punishment in the USA, right? I might be for abolishing the death penalty in favor of life imprisonment without the chance for parole in my own ‘project nation’, but this is America we are talking about, and if anything deserves the death sentence, it is for commiting murder, torture, and treason. Looks like these morons were a little too fervorous about their hating Trump, that they decided to betray every single one of their ‘fellow’ countrymen, and for this, it should cost them their life; I don’t care if people said they were not thinking about all of the consequences; fully informed consent in all of one’s actions is important, it helps establish a Mens Rea [where applicable], but ignorance of the law [whether partial or full] is not innocence, and even if they don’t realize how extreme the penalties can be, they must pay the price for their injustice!

They better hope they get life in prison without chance for parole! I say its high time to get some target practice!

Legalize freedom, defend justice!

• Ghost

Circuit Courts have been Reassigned

Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42.

Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, and GA:

MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh

WI - Amy Coney Barrett

PA - Samuel A. Alito

GA - Clarence Thomas

Miss Michigan on Twitter: “BREAKING: Circuit Courts have been Reassigned Effective November 20, 2020, ordered pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42. Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA, and GA: :us::muscle: MI - Brett M. Kavanaugh WI - Amy Coney Barrett PA - Samuel A. Alito GA - Clarence Thomas https://t.co/vYa13Li5Wo” / Twitter

The Supreme Court ruled 6-3 to take up the lawsuit from Texas, which now has a total of 10 states. TN has just joined the suit against GA, PA, WI, and MI.