Let go and let God

The US was founded on Godly Principles. As time went on, our country became more perverted until God cleansed us of slavery and perversion in the Civil War. He did it again in the Great Depression and in the Cold War. Now, he is doing it again. Each time we had a major crisis we called out to God, and he saved us. Let us never forget the sacrifice of Christ on Calvary so we could be saved!

I draw a parallel to Israel. Israel went through a cycle of perversion and revival, until eventually it became a part of the Assyrian, Babylonian, and Persian Empires. Our country is heading down that path once more. Don’t let the United States become another chapter in the history books.

II Chronicles 7:14 - “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

GOD BLESS AMERICA

2 Likes

I think America will be saved, but at the same time, we are in our darkest time and most people don’t even realize it.

1 Like