The VMAT2, also known as the “God Gene,” is the gene which has been shown to have the most relationship to spirituality.
This leaked Pentagon video (that some claim was a hoax) dated April 13, 2005 presents a speaker describing a vaccine used against fundamentalism —actively being tested for implementation called FunVax: Fundamentalist Vaccine.
The fundamentalist vaccine is prepared using “a viral vector that will inhibit/decrease the expression of VMAT2 within a human population” via aerial spraying.
The project appears to identify areas of the brain that are conducive to spiritual enhancement manipulation via a protein in specific viruses that can be used for genetic engineering as a military weapon whether vectored by chemtrails (airborne) or by vaccines into populations without their knowledge or consent.
The Pentagon report states that tests have been conducted on six different methods of dispersing the virus: “high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, diffusion by a ground level object such as a car, diffusion from a stationary object such as a bottle and infection of food supply such as cattle or produce.”
When and Where were these tests conducted and on whom?
The minutes of the report also mention discussion of a “proposal for a SUICIDE gene.”
– Quarterly Report on the Pentagon’s FunVax (Fundamentalist Vaccine), 6/1/07
The Pentagon may vaccinate large populations in the Middle East with what is being called FunVax – a fundamentalist vaccine. As explained by Pentagon researchers, the FunVax uses an airborne virus to indiscriminately infect populations considered high risk for religious fundamentalism. The virus in this vaccine purportedly has been tested and shown to reduce fundamentalism and religiosity in all who are infected by damaging what is called the “God gene.”
The FunVax report’s recommendations section state:
• Of the 600 variants of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus tested, VSV287 had the greatest decrease of VMAT2 within mice. However, this may not be the case for human subjects. All 600 strains of VSV should be retested on human subjects in the clinical group.
• Behavioral indicators which would determine effectiveness of the vaccine mentioned in the report:
• “In non-conflict zones, effectiveness could be measured by a decrease in the people attending religious activities.”
• "measurable increase in … telephone, email, and other forms of communication that express discontent with religion or God.
• The FunVax report concludes that “high atmospheric dispersal or dispersal by ground level moving objects appear to be the most practical. Once initial dispersal is accomplished, infection will be transmitted person to person.”
Atmospheric dispersal would likely use what has been referred to as CHEMTRAILS.
• “complete knockout of VMAT2 in mice as well as monkeys has shown to be lethal.”
Meaning without the God Gene – we die.