You Own Group

Lots of debate going around about joining groups. Starting one is always an option. It’s called making friends. I would point out that many car and motorcycle clubs are inherently white nationalist. Sign up for boxing at a local gym. Join a church group. Bring your vegetables to the farmer’s market. Deadlift more. Talk to that girl.
Do something.

1 Like

Another problem I see is that conservatives are far less adept at organization than the political left; we tend to be more spontaneous when we group together for a cause. I’m not saying we need our own Antifa or BLM, but we do need to put more effort into working together locally and minimizing our exposure to threats. Conservatives and liberty activists often feel alone, even though there are millions of us out there, and it’s because we refuse to organize in any practical way for fear of ending up on a “list”.
It’s the threat of being on “the list” that controls conservatives. The list doesn’t even need to exist in real life and we are still dominated by it. I hear it all the time, the “nail that sticks up will get hammered down”. I say, the nail that keeps its head down is more easily stepped on.

1 Like